CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

new post??

nothing to say actually..
all we're doing right now is studying PAI..
PAI????
PAI or PIE???
hahaahaa..
of course la PAI..
it stands for pendidikan agama islam..
it makes me feel like in form 5 that
have to struggle for PQS,PSI n Tasawwur..
always using short form for all the names..
haha..
read for about 2 pages,then i will fall asleep..
then,another 2 pages,again,fall asleep..
hahaa..can't really resist the attraction of the 'boringness' in it..
the feeling is still the same until now..
but still,inside my heart..
i miss my ustaz in my old school..

there's a story about me..
because it seems like nobody is gonna write anything except me in here..
haha..
last friday,Soap take a look at her friend's pictures..
all of us joined her to see the picture of their journey to some places in Egypt..
i can see 2 of my friends in the pictures..
they are all seems to be happy to be there..
then,suddenly i cried..
i've cried so hard..
my tears are flowing continuously..
the reason of the tears is not because of them
as i'm not that close with them back in the school year to miss them until crying..
but because my heart felt so much pain as that is the place that actually i wanted to go..
i want to go to middle east,but in the application form,
i choose only 'perubatan' instead of 'perubatan timur tgh'..
why??
i got the choice in my hand at the time..
nobody is forcing me..
nobody is telling me what to choose..
but of course,i've got my own reason..
it's not that i want to go to ireland or what,
but because of bahasa arab..
i've gone through so much trouble in learning the language..
it's just too difficult to understand..
but,right now,i miss the subject so much..
note:i got so boring,so i write
about myself instead of us the 4s
>sorry girls..haha

0 komenmu yg kunanti: